You need tools to successfully launch and fund your project on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Here for you is a list of the absolute best tools I’ve sourced through interviews, the Facebook group, and my own experiences. I make sure to endorse only the best so this really is the #1 crowdfunding toolkit you’ll need for your campaign.
Create your landing page
– Easy drag-and-drop landing page creation.
– Huge training database and help community.
– Live chat, quick email support.
– Large suite of codeless integrations.
– Here’s how to create a landing page that converts up to 50% of visitors.
Create your Email Marketing campaign
– Super intuitive interface.
– Integrations with WordPress, Shopify, etc.
– Manage up to 2,000 subscribers for free.
– Customizable email automation and webhooks for more advanced triggers.
Create the visuals for your campaign
– The easiest drag-and-drop designs for anything.
– Hundreds of templates to get you started for FREE.
– Very easy to use, even for beginners.
– Can be used for every single design aspect of your crowdfunding campaign.
– Read how to use Canva to create your campaign page design here.
Create your Social Media Marketing Strategy
– Schedule and automate content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
– Get hashtag and best time to post suggestions.
– Schedule Instagram stories.
– Link in Bio feature.
Promote your campaign
– Reach up to 25M people with this online product discovery platform.
– Multi-tier plan and pricing to best suit your campaign promotional needs.
– Get eyes to your page to avoid the crowdfunding “valley of death”.
Promote your rewards
– Automatically add “scarcity” to rewards available to drive conversions.
– Simple setup for both Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
– Quick, responsive customer service team.
– Read how to use StockLimits for rewards here.
Set up a referral program
– Set up and run a referral program during your crowdfunding campaign.
– Automatically creates Booster links.
– Dedicated dashboard to track Affiliates, clicks and dollars raised.
– Seamless Affiliate payout management.
– Read how to get free traffic with a referral program.
Manage and fulfill your campaign
– Automate processing backer pledges.
– Customize surveys to collect responses.
– Customer support team handles backer inquiries on your behalf.
– Export itemized orders to the fulfillment center for easy order management.
– Promote your project to 20,000+ superbackers.
– Dedicated Creator Dashboard to track member pre-orders.
– Use coupon CRUSH10 for 10% off.
Manage and Fulfill your campaign
– Easily integrates with sales channels.
– Automates the fulfillment system.
– Friendly customer support team.
– Dashboard to easily manage all orders and inventory.
And there you go. The ultimate crowdfunding toolkit for your launch. Have you used any of these tools? Make sure to share this article on LinkedIn.
NOTE: This page may contain affiliate links. This adds no cost to you but it helps me focus on giving as much value as possible in every single post by being compensated for recommending products that I love using.